These individual pizzas made from english muffins are perfect for a quick and healthy lunch. They are great to make with children or toddlers and they will love topping their pizzas with the toppings they like.
- English muffins (1 muffin halves to make 2 pizzas)
- Approx 2 tablespoons tomato sauce per pizza (you can use anything here really – leftover pasta sauce or a jar sauce, I just blend a tin of chopped tomatoes usually)
- A handful of cheese for the top of each pizza
- Whatever toppings you like
- Halve your english muffins and toast them lightly on each side.
- Add a couple of tablespoons of tomato sauce on each half and top with a handful of cheese.
- Add your favourite toppings – whatever meat or veggies you like! I left mine plain cheese and tomato but added a little sprinkling of dried oregano which I think gives it a really nice flavour.
- Grill until the cheese is melted and serve!