I really miss having pizza since going lactose free so decided to try to make my own. I found that the Napolina mini pizza bases have no lactose in them, so with Lactofree cheese and my favourite toppings I can now enjoy pizza again!
They are so simple to make, and took about 5 minutes. I know as our kiddies get older they’ll love choosing their own toppings for these mini pizzas too so this is something we’ll definitely make often!
I was sceptical about what they’d be like but they were so good that next time I will make a double batch and freeze some uncooked so I can pop them in the oven if I am ever short of time.
4 pack Napolina mini pizza bases
Drizzle of olive oil
Passata (sieved tomatoes) or other tomato sauce of your choice
Lactofree cheese (about half a block did for us)
Toppings of your choice (we used ham and pineapple)
1. Preheat the oven to 220* (210* fan) Drizzle then brush to spread some olive oil over a baking tray and place your pizza bases on top.
2. Put around 3 tablespoons (more or less if you need) of tomato sauce onto each base.
3. Sprinkle a handful of cheese over each pizza.
4. Top with your favourite toppings – you can use any chopped veggies, meats etc. We used chopped up ham and little chunks of fresh pineapple. I added a sprinkling of dried oregano at the end too.
5. Drizzle the pizza lightly with olive oil.
6. Oven bake for 12-15 mins or until it looks done (you know, like a pizza!). Enjoy!