This is one of my absolute favourite slow cooker recipes: a yummy bolognese sauce. This recipe can be made with quorn mince (straight from frozen even) or minced beef.
You can use whatever veggies you like too, mine below are just suggestions from what I had in. With the veggies cut up nice and small this si really popular with fussy kids too.
1/2 chopped onion (red or white)
1 small chopped courgette
1 chopped red pepper
A handful chopped mushrooms
2 x 400g cans chopped tomatoes
500g lean beef mince or a 300g bag frozen quorn mince
1-2 vegetable or beef stock cubes
1 tsp dried mixed herbs
1. Chop your vegetables into small pieces.
2. Add veggies, tomatoes, mince or quorn and crumbled stock cubes to your slow cooker and mix well.
3. Cook on low for 6-8 hours, or until you are ready to eat.
4. When you are ready to eat, boil some spaghetti in a pan of salty water, cook according to packet instructions then drain.
5. Mix bolognese sauce into spaghetti or serve spaghetti with a few spoonfuls of bolognese sauce on top. Top with cheese if you wish and enjoy